Poker is often called the best intellectual card game. Today, gambling experts know dozens of alternatives. However, each card player must always know how to deal Texas Hold’em game and get all chips; the rules are available on the best Poker sites, including the Real Deal. Naturally, no one will remember the rules without practice. The beginners are allowed to play this game variant for free: some online casinos encougage beginners to do it 24/7.
How to deal Texas Hold’em Poker game
Here are the Hold’em rules for the newbies that will help them to understand the sense of the game.
- Each player starts a game with two closed pocket cards — this is one of the basic rules that will help a newbie to understand how to deal Texas Hold’em;
- Four rounds of betting follow, during which five open community cards are dealt and bets are made;
- Common cards can be used by any player together with their closed cards in order to collect the best combination of 5 Poker cards. In this case, closed cards can be used or not.
- According to the rules of Poker, the best five-card combination wins, which can consist of five community cards as well as two private cards that each player has in his hands;
- The game always starts with the bet that must be made before the cards are dealt; these bets are called blinds;
- Initially, it is important to understand what is meant by the term “blind.” This is the name of the bet that the participant at the table makes immediately before the distribution. The small blind is played by the participant who is the first to the left of the button;
- According to the rules of Texas Hold’em, Big Blind is the bet of the one who is next in line. Considering that in each subsequent distribution the poker button changes clockwise, so each participant will make the blinds sooner or later.
When playing classic Poker (TX Hold’em) online, the player can usually see the notification “wait for the Big Blind” — it is the best prompt for the newbie also. Besides, another important moment for each player is to learn by heart the 10 hands (combinations) in Hold’em. The smallest one is always the highest single card, and the unbeatable one is Royal Flush. This is the rarest and unique hand that has 5 cards — from 10 to Ace; all of them should have one suit. The one who gets is, is a 100% winner.
The most often asked Texas Hold’em questions
Those, who are interested in how to deal Texas Hold’em and in the rules of Poker, often ask the following questions:
- What is the highest hand in Texas Hold’em? The Royal Flush: Sequence of ten to Ace in one color.
- How long does the game tournament can last? It depends. The classic Hold’em tournament lasts 735 minutes, with 49 levels of 15 minutes each being played, or 800 minutes if the breaks are factored in.
- Is TX Hold’em a game of chance? Contrary to belief, it is classified as a skill game.
- Is the game prohibited? In most countries, where Texas Hold’em deal is the skill game, it is not prohibited. Non-cash tournaments in which the prize is not financed from entry fees are also allowed.
The beginners are also recommended to watch free online videos that demonstrate the game of professionals: visualization helps a newbie to remember how to deal Texas Hold’em.